Friday, September 21, 2012

Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Egg Rolls

Yesterday was my birthday and my kids and hubby asked if they could make me a cake.  We've been working on eating healthier and having leftover cake sitting around meant disaster for my waistline.  It is really hard not to pick at it during the day, so it is better not to even have the temptation.  I had a recipe I wanted to try and I could make just enough for everyone to have some.  
I love to bake and snitch the batter.  It was so exciting when the invented cookie dough ice cream, heaven!  Now I'm finding all sorts of cookie dough recipes thanks to pinterest.  Since it was my birthday, I wanted cookie dough egg rolls.  They did not disappoint!  Granted, not everyone loves cookie dough, I don't think my mother-in-law thought it sounded yummy.  They are really rich and the ice cream was a nice balance.  Next I'll make them for my girlfriends!

Check out:  Pennies on a Platter for her easy recipe!

No comments:

Post a Comment