Monday, January 28, 2013

Farm animal finger puppets

I have realized that I really need to work on my photography skills!  I was trying to get pictures of these cute finger puppets and it took several tries.  I'm still not satisfied but these will have to do.  
When I was looking for things to put in the big sister bag, I came across this fun set of finger puppets.  I had all the colors of felt laying around, so no extra cost to me!  Of course, I had to make two sets, one for my niece and one for my little one.
I found the pattern for these really cute finger puppets here.  The directions were very clear and easy.  I took some short cuts, like using a sewing machine.  I would sew the front and back together, then glue the parts on.  My french knots are not pretty, so I used googly eyes and drew nostrils on with a black sharpie.  The sheep still needs some work, doesn't look finished to me.

But the little ones don't seem to mind!  I even made a barn bag to keep them in.

No comments:

Post a Comment